I have seen the difference counseling can make. Change is possible.
Specific Areas of Focus:
- Empowering yourself to change the stress in your life once and for all
- Reducing worry and creating a more fulfilling and peaceful existence
- Working through difficult grief and loss and finding a new way of being
- Putting current and past distressing experiences in the past and moving forward with confidence
- Pre-Marital and Marriage Counseling
- Moving Past Traumatic Events and PTSD Symptoms
These are just some of the areas I have helped my clients address. Everyone has individual needs, and we can talk about yours specifically. Please contact me, and I’ll be happy to discuss how I can support you.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.